TRAVEL ADVICE FOR NETHERLANDS
Travel preparation is the key to hassle free trip to Netherlands. By doing your homework before you leave for Netherlands, you could very well lower the prospect of anything going wrong. Lots of visitors regularly regret for not taking these basic pre travel steps prior to making your way to Netherlands.
Obtain the most up to date medical services obtainable and travel health recommendation for Netherlands from the table below. You will, also, find a broad range of facts that can assist you plan for a safe and fulfilling travel to Netherlands and a safe stay whilst you are in there.
Travel Health Advice for Netherlands
Travel insurance advise for Netherlands
Travel advice for Netherlands
Travel Health Advice For Netherlands
You may also obtain further travel health advice from travel vaccination for Netherlands
The travel advice information on this travel immunisation website does not replace your doctor's advice. Information about travel disease risk in Netherlands and travel vaccination immunisation for netherlands are drawn from the centres for Disease Control websites around the world and refers to known health risks in Netherlands.
The travel health information for Netherlands provided does not include any information relating to disease outbreaks, which may occur regularly and with little warning.
Talk to your doctor before you travel to Netherlands for the most up to date travel health and travel immunisation information.
Tips for Netherlands Travel Insurance
- Ensure that you understand exactly just what exactly your travel insurance covers as they are not unlimited. It may not cover you for cancellation or change to travel plans.
- Clarify any sort of policy concerns directly with the insurance company.
- Verify that medical cover is sufficient for possible expenses in Netherlands. Make sure you declare any sort of pre-existing medical ailments you could have.
- Commonly, cover for baggage and personal possessions is limited and costly products for example cameras, laptops and/or jewellery may have a may have a per-item limit.
- Exclusions: Standard exclusions exist on all travel insurance policies such as acts of civil unrest, self inflicted injury, loss/theft of unattended baggage and pre-existing medical conditions. Travel insurance policies may be invalidated where injuries are sustained under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Travel Tips For Travel To Netherlands
- Take a look at the current travel advice for Netherlands from any of the following websites: UK travel advice for Netherlands, US State Department travel warnings for Netherlands or Canadian government travel advice for Netherlands.
- Buy an appropriate travel insurance for Netherlands to pay hospital treatment, medical evacuation and any type of pursuits, for instance adventure sports, in which you wish to Netherlands.
- In advance of travelling to Netherlands register your travel and contact particulars on the net or at your local embassy or consulate as soon as you arrive in Netherlands, so they are able get hold of you in an emergency.
- Abide by the Dutch law. Consular support cannot really bypass local Dutch laws, even where local laws tough or unjust by your country’s standards.
- Check to find out if you must have visas for Netherlands or countries you are traveling to or transiting. Keep in mind that a Dutch visa does not guarantee entry into Netherlands.
- Prepare copies of your passport details, travel insurance policy, travellers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Have one copy in a separate location to the originals and then leave a copy with a friend or relative at home.
- Check with doctors for information regarding recommended vaccinations as well as other precautions for Netherlands and see about Netherlands procedures on travelling with prescription drugs.
- Leave a copy of your trip itinerary with a friend or relative at home and maintain regular contact with family and friends while in Netherlands.
Dual Nationality Holders
Before departing your home country check whether you are regarded as a national of the Netherlands.
Research whether holding dual nationality has any implications for your travel.
Passport Validity For Netherlands
Ensure your passport has at least six months validity from your planned date of return to your home country. Netherlands will refuse entry on arrival and some airlines will not allow passengers to board flights if their passport does not meet this requirement.
Before travelling, you should contact the Dutch embassy or consulates
of each country you intend to visit to confirm the entry requirements.
Dutch Embassies Worldwide
2001 - 2012